Whether you are an event planner, a promoter, are organising a product launch or anything else for that matter; and are looking for a quick, easy way to get the word out about your product, event or company Forbidden London’s website would be perfect for you. Our online magazine and website reaches up to 300,000 people online on a regular basis with this number increasing. The website is connected to numerous other London related websites resulting in even greater exposure.
If you are at all interested in Advertising with Forbidden London feel free to contact us.
Please find below information about advertising in the Forbidden London Directory and the Forbidden London Magazine.
3 Reasons To Add Your Business
Introducing the Forbidden London Directory
The Forbidden London Directory is the ultimate guide to the best in London. The directory features all the information you will ever need to enjoy a stay in London. From the best clubs, restaurants and bars to information about hotels and hostels, places to shop and information about getting around to enjoy the best shopping and things to do.We offer two packages, a premium packages designed to help maximise exposure of your company online, and our budget friendly standard package that allows you to push your products and services without breaking the bank.
- Provides a low cost method (under £30/month) of improving you brand visibility by reaching a targeted audience of high-net-worth consumers visiting, planning on visiting or living in Central London
- On our website, enjoyed by up to 100,000 visitors monthly.
- On our newsletter, e-mailed weekly to more than 70,000 subscribers.
- On your website, with the help of inbound links from our network of blogs, websites, public profiles, press releases and twitter feeds many of which are permanent links with high Google Page Ranks which will provide a benefit for years.
- Offline, with a feature in the Forbidden London Magazine which has a targeted distribution of 200,000 copies per year via local hotels, restaurants, boutiques, private jets, events, limousines, minicabs and other complimentary businesses.
- Associates your brand with other high-end brands that Forbidden London serves both online and offline with promotional materials including website badges and window stickers.
- As an advertiser you have access to our monthly networking meetings, complimentary of course, and sector specific partnership opportunities with complimentary brands in your local area. For hotels this could mean discounts and special offers you can make available to you and your customers with minicabs booked from your venue, at local beauty salons, spas, bars, restaurants, clubs and retailers.
- 1 x Forbidden London Directory listing for one year
- 2 x Forbidden London Magazine listings (published twice a year)
- 2 x features on the Forbidden London Blog (including up to 5 permanent links to your website)
- 12 x monthly Twitter posts publicising your business
- 1 x feature in the Forbidden London Newsletter (distributed to over 70,000 people per week)
- 1 x PR Release via PR News Wire announcing your new listing
Package cost: 350GBP / year + VAT
- 1 x Forbidden London Directory listing
- 1 x Twitter post announcing your new listing
- 1 x feature on the Forbidden London Blog (including up to 3 permanent links to your website)
Package cost: 150GBP / year + VAT
Introducing the Forbidden London Magazine
Forbidden London, the premiere event planning and nightlife concierge company in London, opens the pages of its first publication in June 2010 with the transition of our network of luxury lifestyle websites focused on London’s prestigious West End into a printed magazine for the first time.
The Forbidden London Magazine will be the first luxury lifestyle guide freely distributed for readers to use and keep on hand as a valuable information source when visiting London.
Inclusion within the Forbidden London Magazine will benefit your business by providing extensive exposure to the high worth individuals the publication will reach.
Our vision is to see the Forbidden London Magazine become the leading luxury lifestyle guide for those visiting or living in Central London.
The Forbidden London Magazine’s full market launch is scheduled for June 2010 with provision for a comprehensive array of business listings focused on Health, Beauty & Relaxation; Hotels, B&Bs, Hostels; Nightlife; Nights In; Restaurants; Shopping; Tourist Attractions; and Transport & Travel in addition to 12 exclusive full-page / half-page advertisements.
Forbidden London is introducing the magazine to entice tourists, residents and business decision makers visiting the Centre of London to learn more about the fantastic wealth of products and services available in the area and we would dearly like your business to be part of this exciting opportunity.
WHY THE FORBIDDEN LONDON MAGAZINE?
A tailored, manageable, low cost marketing campaign creating opportunities to help you reach over 100,000 wealthy home owners, business owners & visitors on a regular basis whilst tapping into an established online market of 100,000 people searching for your products or services orchestrated by means of support secured from a partnership with a rapidly expanding media, events & PR company with a multitude of key contacts to assist you.
For business owners the Forbidden London Magazine provides access to a defined market of wealthy individuals, the upper echelon of society, who have chosen to live, work or holiday in the most expensive and glamorous districts of London.
The primary readership demographic for the Forbidden London Magazine is composed of tourists, residents, business owners and high net worth professionals; the high achievers within their industries who appreciate premium products and services.
Unlike many of the industry publications which are becoming more commercial in focus, the Forbidden London Magazine will be a high end publication as such our advertisers must match the target audience of the magazine by providing a premium product or service.
FORBIDDEN LONDON MAGAZINE DISTRIBUTION
- Published twice annually with a target distribution of 100,000 copies of the magazine in the Covent Garden, Mayfair, Soho and St James’s distribution area
- Distributed to private homes and commercial organisations (including hotels, restaurants, bars, private members clubs, shops and galleries) in Covent Garden, Mayfair, Soho and St James’s and other contacts and associations within the luxury lifestyle sector. We are also in talks with several leading airlines with regard to partnerships enabling the distribution of the magazine on flights to London
- Available in an interactive magazine and directory style formats online with an estimated readership of 150,000 – 350,000 visitors per issue
The secondary demographic for Mayfair are online consumers accessing the magazine though one of our network of high traffic websites.
Visitors are generated via excellent natural search placement in the leading search engines (accessed by more than 90% of web users) and substantial Pay Per Click campaigns in addition to online display advertising.
Using this secondary demographic, Forbidden London can provide a catalyst for new brands or initiatives wanting to access a national or global market of high worth individuals interested in the area we cover.
By featuring your business in the Forbidden London Magazine you will benefit by engaging new and hard to reach potential customers interested in luxury products and services.
Each listing includes a description of your business, your business contact details (including your website address), a photograph or logo, details of your business opening times and a marker highlighting your business on the maps of the local area provided in the back of the magazine.
In addition to a listing in the Forbidden London Magazine you will also benefit from a listing on our well established website which receives in excess of 100,000 visitors per month – including an inbound link to your website – at no extra cost.
FORBIDDEN LONDON MAGAZINE INSIDE COVER
FORBIDDEN LONDON MAGAZINE CONTENTS
EATING IN STYLE CONTENTS
EATING IN STYLE LISTINGS
RELAXING IN STYLE CONTENTS
NIGHTS OUT IN STYLE CONTENTS
NIGHTS OUT IN STYLE LISTINGS
SHOPPING IN STYLE CONTENTS
SIGHTSEEING IN STYLE CONTENTS
SLEEPING IN STYLE CONTENTS
SLEEPING IN STYLE LISTINGS
LONDON INDEX MAPS (TUBE MAP)
Tags: advertise online, advertising internet, advertising london businesses, advertising on the internet, advertising online, advertising websites, digital online marketing, internet advertising, internet online marketing, london business promotion, marketing online london, online advertising, online marketing london, website advertising